1. Content Access
Gold Kids is pleased to make the original content available under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License for non- commercial reproduction with credit to the original site . This license allows anyone to reproduce the original Gold Kids content in any medium as long as the logo is displayed and credit is provided. However, Gold Kids does not allow content to be reproduced without express permission.
2. RSS Feed
Gold Kids provides an excerpted RSS feed from gold-kids.com . If you use a feed, we request that you abide by the following guidelines without modifying the feed in any way, including removing ads.
• Full ad-supported feeds are for personal use only in RSS readers.
• For all other use of feeds, including reproduction on the website, only excerpted feeds must be used, unless otherwise agreed with the company.
• Do not link to or redistribute RSS feeds through third-party RSS providers.
• Do not add content, including advertisements or other promotional content, to your RSS feed.
• Gold Kids reserves the right to object to the provision of RSS feeds and to request that RSS feeds be discontinued at any time.
• Gold Kids reserves the right to discontinue distribution of RSS Feeds or change the content or format of RSS Feeds at any time without notice to you.
3. Gold Kids content web syndication
• Internal links to site content must not be removed.
• The site logo and/or URL must appear on each page displaying site content.
• The format or branding of headlines, text and other information provided in RSS feeds must not be modified.
• A “More From…” link back to the original site at the end of each post must be included on the content page and cannot be removed.
4. Print Syndication Terms and Conditions
• Screenshots of any site may be reproduced without prior written permission as long as the site logo and URL are fully visible or embedded on the pages. See above for general permissions for partial content.
• The site logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
• Content must not be edited unless hyperlinks are replaced with full URLs and, where applicable, links to the product manufacturer’s site are used.
• Images on the site may not be used for printing without proper copyright permission.
5. General Terms and Conditions
Gold Kids provides the content “as is” and Gold Kids is not responsible for any use of your information, feeds or Gold Kids use. Your use of site content, including text and images, on your site or in print is at your sole discretion. Gold Kids is not responsible for any complaints regarding the content or images you choose to display on your site or in print.
6. Gold Kids Correspondence
All communications or content submissions with Gold Kids, including any documents or images, are deemed the property of Gold Kids. Gold Kids reserves the right to reproduce all or part of that content by Gold Kids or its affiliates, and grants the right to use it in any way we choose, including sublicensing the content and allowing third parties to republish the material. Retain. . When you submit something to us, you indicate that the content is yours to provide to us, does not infringe any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, or privacy rights, and is not otherwise libelous or unlawful.
The comments section of the site is accessible to users after approval is complete. Gold Kids is not responsible for information posted in comments. To make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users.
• Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory or defamatory material.
• Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
• Do not sell or offer to buy products or services.
• Do not post material that infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights.
• Do not post information that you know is confidential, sensitive, or that violates the law.
• Keep all comments related to the specific content on which the comment is posted.
Gold Kids displays images, audio and video (“Materials”) as part of blog posts, usually written by editors. The following types of material editors are available on the Gold Kids site:
• Materials licensed from photo archives and video vendors;
• Material provided to editors or released to the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
• Material submitted by the reader, implying that the person submitting the material owns the copyright to the material and has the right to provide it to us for use in Gold Kids.
9. Please note
To submit a Notice of Infringement to us, you must provide us with a written communication (email with an attached and signed PDF) outlining the items specified below. Please do not send regular mail as you may not receive it in a timely manner. Spam blockers sometimes swallow important emails from strangers!
Please provide the following information so we can address your concerns.
1. If you wish to remove any image, video or text that you suspect is infringing from one of our sites, please provide the exact and permanent URL of the page containing the material.
2. Provide reasonably sufficient information for us to contact you. Email addresses and phone numbers are preferred.
3. For images, provide the following information detailing the copyright claim for the allegedly infringing image.
4. Proof of copyright in the image, i.e. proof of image registration under the DMCA or, in the absence of such registration, a detailed description of where the photo was taken, by whom, who or what, and a claim that you own the copyright in the image evidence to support it. If the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright to the image in question, we will not accept the image removal request.
5. Include the following statements: “I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or the owner of any proprietary rights that is allegedly infringed. ”
6. Sign the document and email it to admin[at] gold-kids [dot] com.
10. External Link Disclaimer
Gold Kids regularly contains links to external third party websites. By providing links to other sites, Gold Kids does not endorse, endorse or endorse the information or products available on those sites, and the links do not represent any association or endorsement of the linked site to those Gold Kids.
Gold Kids does not operate or control and is not responsible for any information, products and/or services found on external sites. No such link represents or warrants, either express or implied, the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services made available on or through the External Site, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or non-infringement. OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Gold Kids visitors assume full responsibility and risk for any use of any external site. Visitors should forward any issues related to external links to the site administrator or webmaster.
11. General Disclaimer
All titles of Gold Kids are gossip sites. This site publishes both rumors and speculation in addition to accurately reported information. Information on the Site may contain errors or inaccuracies. The site owner makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the site content. Gold Kids is not responsible for citing links and materials to content on other sites.
12. Information Security
Gold Kids has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of user information maintained by us. In accordance with our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is permitted only to those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records should be retained only for as long as are necessary for business or legal requirements and destroyed prior to disposal.
Although we work hard to protect the personal information we collect and store, no program is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that any unauthorized access, use, or attempted disclosure of your personal information can be prevented.
If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at contact[at] gold-kids [dot] com. We will work with you to solve the problem.
13. Notice of Change
14. Effective Date
These Terms and Conditions are effective from January 31, 2010.